Observing the Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
Observing the Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities ActThe White House marks the 22nd anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act, which ensured that Americans with disabilities have the same basic rights and opportunities as everyone else, and establish America as a world leader on disability rights. July 26, 2012. Video News Observing the Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
Knowledge is Power. Enter your email.
Watch videos news in the "Canal White House" category of USA from here:
Latest video news from the White House. Videos con subtítulos en español (si están disponibles).
- President Obama Speaks on Extending Tax Cuts for Middle Class Families
- Vice President Biden Speaks at a Reception for Late Senator Warren Rudman
- 1/6/12: White House Press Briefing
- The First Lady Receives the 2012 White House Christmas Tree
- Weekly Address: Wishing the American People a Happy Thanksgiving
- West Wing Week: 11/22/12 or "Hello Burma!"
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney and Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes
- President Obama Pardons White House Turkey
- President Obama's Bilateral Meeting with Prime Minister Noda of Japan
- President Obama's Bilateral Meeting with Premier Wen of China
- President Obama Speaks at the University of Yangon
- On Board With President Obama - Rangoon, Burma
- President Obama and Prime Minister Shinawatra Deliver Remarks
- First Lady Honors Honors National Arts and Humanities Youth Program Award Recipients
- President Obama and Aung San Suu Kyi Deliver Remarks
- President Obama & Prime Minister Shinawatra Joint Press Conference
- Weekly Address: Working Together to Extend the Middle Class Tax Cuts
- President Obama's Trip to Asia - November 2012
- President Obama Meets with Congressional Leadership
- Ron - We All Agree, Pass the Middle-Class Tac Cuts
- Tiffany - We All Agree, Pass The Middle Class Tax Cuts
- From the Vault: Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta Awarded Medal of Honor
- West Wing Week: 11/16/12 or "That's Who We Are"
Also in English:
Also in English: