Cholera hits DR Congo refugee camp
Cholera hits DR Congo refugee campMore than thirteen thousand families have arrived in Kanyaruchinya in the north of Goma to escape the violence in their villages. The displaced famillies have endursed harsh conditions where there is no water, no food and Cholera. Kibombo Kalinunda brought his wife and eight children to the camp when the M23 rebels attacked their village. He have lost three children due to the cholera outbreak in the camp. "We just are just living like this. We are either going to die of hunger, or the rain. We don't have any way of helping ourselves. Going home isn't an option, so now we live like wild animals," said Kalinunda. To manage the cholera, the medical charity Doctors Without Borders set up a hospital and they are already overwhelmed with the sheer volume of people that need treatment. Peter Greste, Al Jazeera, in Kanyaruchinya, in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo. Video News Cholera hits DR Congo refugee camp
Knowledge is Power. Enter your email.
Watch videos news in the "Video News" category of USA from here:
Latest Video News :
- Raw: Calif. Storm Brings Flooding
- Ind. Man Says He Will Remove Romney Face Tattoo
- News Bulletin - 19:30 GMT update
- Talking 'The Amazing Race' With Jaymes and James
- Attorney: Lohan 'Probably' Looking at Jail Time
- Lucky Mo. Town Post Powerball: 'It's About Time'
- Ricky Martin Heads to the Small Screen
- Raw: 3 Dead After Attack at Wyo. College
- US fiscal cliff could put economy into recessions
- Egyptians Protest Draft Constitution
- World AIDS Day 2012 More Hopeful Than in Past
- Political factions in Egypt try to muster support
- NTSB Chair: 'Significant Damage to the Bridge'
- 49ers Smith: 'No Resentment' After Benching
- UN approves Palestinian status upgrade
- Weeks Later, Assessing Sandy Damage in N.J.
- Palestinians Get Non-Member State Status in Historic UN Vote
- Exhumation of Arafat's body underway
- Little Big Town Fights Against Child Hunger
- Minn. Homeowner Charged in Fatal Shootings
- Family Swept to Sea Mourned in Northern Calif.
- White House: Consumer Spending Will Decline Unless Congress Averts Fiscal Cliff
- Game Kill
- Palestinians Blame Israel for Economic Slump
- News on Al Jazeera English created by aje
- Stream Leads 26/11/2012
- Muslim Women Host Fundraiser for Sandy Victims
If you liked "Cholera hits DR Congo refugee camp" find more news:
Also in English: