Analysts See Possible G-20 Summit Breakthrough on Debt Crisis
Analysts See Possible G-20 Summit Breakthrough on Debt CrisisLeaders of the world's most influential economies, known as the G-20, have completed the first of two days of meetings at their summit in the Mexican resort area of Los Cabos, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Non-governmental organizations have expressed concern that leaders are too caught up in the debt problems of several European nations to have much discussion of issues that are vital to the poorer nations of the world. But, as VOA's Greg Flakus reports from Los Cabos, analysts keeping a close eye on the proceedings say this summit could produce results that will benefit not just Europe, but the rest of the world as well. Video News Analysts See Possible G-20 Summit Breakthrough on Debt Crisis
Knowledge is Power. Enter your email.
Watch videos news in the "Video News" category of USA from here:
Latest Video News :
- Raw: Calif. Storm Brings Flooding
- Ind. Man Says He Will Remove Romney Face Tattoo
- News Bulletin - 19:30 GMT update
- Talking 'The Amazing Race' With Jaymes and James
- Attorney: Lohan 'Probably' Looking at Jail Time
- Lucky Mo. Town Post Powerball: 'It's About Time'
- Ricky Martin Heads to the Small Screen
- Raw: 3 Dead After Attack at Wyo. College
- US fiscal cliff could put economy into recessions
- Egyptians Protest Draft Constitution
- World AIDS Day 2012 More Hopeful Than in Past
- Political factions in Egypt try to muster support
- NTSB Chair: 'Significant Damage to the Bridge'
- 49ers Smith: 'No Resentment' After Benching
- UN approves Palestinian status upgrade
- Weeks Later, Assessing Sandy Damage in N.J.
- Palestinians Get Non-Member State Status in Historic UN Vote
- Exhumation of Arafat's body underway
- Little Big Town Fights Against Child Hunger
- Minn. Homeowner Charged in Fatal Shootings
- Family Swept to Sea Mourned in Northern Calif.
- White House: Consumer Spending Will Decline Unless Congress Averts Fiscal Cliff
- Game Kill
- Palestinians Blame Israel for Economic Slump
- News on Al Jazeera English created by aje
- Stream Leads 26/11/2012
- Muslim Women Host Fundraiser for Sandy Victims
If you liked "Analysts See Possible G-20 Summit Breakthrough on Debt Crisis" find more news:
Also in English: