A slap to the Golden Dawn's popularity
A slap to the Golden Dawn's popularityA politician from Greece's neo-Nazi party is now a fugitive after assaulting a colleague on a television talk show. Prosecutors have issued an arrest warrant for Ilias Kasidiaris, the spokesman for the far-right Golden Dawn party. The attack shocked Greeks who are just days away from elections which will determine their future in the Eurozone. From Athens, John Psaropoulos reports. Video News A slap to the Golden Dawn's popularity
Knowledge is Power. Enter your email.
Watch videos news in the "Video News" category of USA from here:
Latest Video News :
- Raw: Calif. Storm Brings Flooding
- Ind. Man Says He Will Remove Romney Face Tattoo
- News Bulletin - 19:30 GMT update
- Talking 'The Amazing Race' With Jaymes and James
- Attorney: Lohan 'Probably' Looking at Jail Time
- Lucky Mo. Town Post Powerball: 'It's About Time'
- Ricky Martin Heads to the Small Screen
- Raw: 3 Dead After Attack at Wyo. College
- US fiscal cliff could put economy into recessions
- Egyptians Protest Draft Constitution
- World AIDS Day 2012 More Hopeful Than in Past
- Political factions in Egypt try to muster support
- NTSB Chair: 'Significant Damage to the Bridge'
- 49ers Smith: 'No Resentment' After Benching
- UN approves Palestinian status upgrade
- Weeks Later, Assessing Sandy Damage in N.J.
- Palestinians Get Non-Member State Status in Historic UN Vote
- Exhumation of Arafat's body underway
- Little Big Town Fights Against Child Hunger
- Minn. Homeowner Charged in Fatal Shootings
- Family Swept to Sea Mourned in Northern Calif.
- White House: Consumer Spending Will Decline Unless Congress Averts Fiscal Cliff
- Game Kill
- Palestinians Blame Israel for Economic Slump
- News on Al Jazeera English created by aje
- Stream Leads 26/11/2012
- Muslim Women Host Fundraiser for Sandy Victims
If you liked "A slap to the Golden Dawn's popularity" find more news:
Also in English: