Former Japan PM apologises for nuclear crisis
Former Japan PM apologises for nuclear crisisThe former Japanese Prime Minister, Naoto Kan has apologized for the Fukushima nuclear disaster. He told a parliamentary commission that the government was responsible for most of the crisis, but he also blamed officials at the power plant. About 160,000 people have been displaced because of the radiation. It may be decades before they are allowed to return. Al Jazeera's Florence Looi reports. Video News Former Japan PM apologises for nuclear crisis
Knowledge is Power. Enter your email.
Watch videos news in the "Video News" category of USA from here:
Latest Video News :
- Raw: Calif. Storm Brings Flooding
- Ind. Man Says He Will Remove Romney Face Tattoo
- News Bulletin - 19:30 GMT update
- Talking 'The Amazing Race' With Jaymes and James
- Attorney: Lohan 'Probably' Looking at Jail Time
- Lucky Mo. Town Post Powerball: 'It's About Time'
- Ricky Martin Heads to the Small Screen
- Raw: 3 Dead After Attack at Wyo. College
- US fiscal cliff could put economy into recessions
- Egyptians Protest Draft Constitution
- World AIDS Day 2012 More Hopeful Than in Past
- Political factions in Egypt try to muster support
- NTSB Chair: 'Significant Damage to the Bridge'
- 49ers Smith: 'No Resentment' After Benching
- UN approves Palestinian status upgrade
- Weeks Later, Assessing Sandy Damage in N.J.
- Palestinians Get Non-Member State Status in Historic UN Vote
- Exhumation of Arafat's body underway
- Little Big Town Fights Against Child Hunger
- Minn. Homeowner Charged in Fatal Shootings
- Family Swept to Sea Mourned in Northern Calif.
- White House: Consumer Spending Will Decline Unless Congress Averts Fiscal Cliff
- Game Kill
- Palestinians Blame Israel for Economic Slump
- News on Al Jazeera English created by aje
- Stream Leads 26/11/2012
- Muslim Women Host Fundraiser for Sandy Victims
If you liked "Former Japan PM apologises for nuclear crisis" find more news:
Also in English: